有意者，请将简历发送至： [email protected]
有意者，请将简历发送至： [email protected]?
· Responsible for planning, buying and reporting to assigned accounts
· Develop and build strong working relationships with internal teams
· Responsible for mentoring, training, and team building
· Manage vendor relationships
· Assist the Director in creating media plans, strategically and efficiently
· Assist the Director in setting overall direction for program planning and negotiating strategies
· Initiate creative and business building ideas
· Oversee plan negotiations and media team activities
· Lead internal meetings with other departments and call on agency resources to strengthen ideas
· Build a comprehensive media knowledge base and synthesizes information into ideas
· Staff supervision, training and development as well as serving as a positive role model with a hard work ethic and vigorously reviewing all work to ensure high quality standard
· Writing and presenting presentations
· Maintaining client contact
· Provide regular reporting and optimization reports to continually enhance client’s programs.
· Overseeing the quality of work that gets delivered to the client.
· Talent development by managing the junior team members and be responsible for their delivery & quality of work.
· Client liaison and relationship development.
· Solid 3-4 years and more experience working in media agency.
· Good understanding of all media channels, especially in traditon and digital.
· Demonstrate sharp, strategic & critical thinking and effective problem solving skills.
· Effectively work collaboratively.
· Excellent communication skills and experience working across large media budgets.
· Business proficiency in English and Chinese.
· Work with internal teams in how to best deploy digital marketing technologies to satisfy clients’ unique measurement needs.
· Investigate new technology and bring it into use
· Involved in M&A scope of work communication and negotiation with planning team
· Work closely with planning team, TP, Performance media, E-commerce media team
· Come up the tagging strategy according to media requirements and measurement goal
· Delivery the tagging requirements to 3rd party tracking company and tagging the campaign
· Daily data monitor/ trouble shooting to ensure data quality if needed
· Data processing, weekly report /compensation report and post buy report and on demand data request
· In flight insight and optimization suggestion
· Bachelor degree or above in Computer Intelligence, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Marketing or related field.
· 1-3 years working experience in analysis or related. Good report writing and storytelling skills, good data interpretation skills
· Strong curiosity, full passion in digital marketing
· Quick learner, self-motivated and agile
· Excellent skills on excel and PPT
· Working experience in Nielsen, Miaozhen, Admaster, Avarto, Axicom, MillwardBrown or BI /Research/ Data Analytics team in other 4A Prefered
About the role
-This role will help the team drive its analytical capabilities by leading data modeling projects that yield relevant media implications for the industry and OMD clients.
o A core component is to use advanced analytics and modeling to develop media frameworks and industry learnings that enable clients to make better decisions resulting in high return on their media investments. This may include customized research, a new way of looking at existing data or a mix of above. The successful candidate will be expected to work closely with the Managing Partner and Directors to help deliver new products and frameworks for OMD.
-The successful candidate will
o Work closely with the team to deliver new data-driven frameworks rooted in data analytics
o Provide internal training and supporting on data modeling and analytics
o Work with media, research and marketing teams of clients to evangelize the use of marketing data to enhance media planning decisions
About the right candidate:
-4+ years of data modeling experience in a marketing and media environment
-Expertise in handling complicated large dataset using excel and non-excel data tools
-Expertise in statistical modeling such as marketing mix modeling and other attribution analysis
-Familiar with media fundamentals and have a strategic mindset
-Fluent in written and spoken English
-Have good presentation skills